Shanti Nepal is a social development organization registered with the government of Nepal in Lalitpur District since April 2003. The organization was born from a shared vision of experienced Christian community health and development professionals with a passion for helping people in need and demonstrating love and compassion. Shanti Nepal facilitates sustainable social development through mobilization and empowerment of poor and marginalized communities and partnership with local governments and non-governmental organizations (NGO).
A wholistically transformed Nepali society.
Shanti Nepal, a social organization, facilititates communities to bring about physical, social, and spiritual transformation to all, particularly to poor and marginalized people. Towards this, Shanti Nepal will:
- Facilitate communities for improvement of health, water, sanitation and hygiene, and livelihoods.
- Empower communities for sustainable community development and promote social harmony, human dignity, and respect..
- Demonstrate communities to discern the loving action of God and His creation.
What Do We Do?
We facilitate communities to:
- · Raise community awareness and develop skills for better livelihoods
- · Organize and empower people to improve their basic services
- · Improve the health and quality of life of the community
- · Develop local infrastructures for delivery of basic services
- Demonstrate respect, care, and concern and build relationships among communities
Page last updated: April 2019